- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
[solved] pop up image on listing product view
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #99612
by gberte67
[solved] pop up image on listing product view was created by gberte67
I would have the same behaviour for the images like when I'm in the product view and make a click on the little image.
I'm using the product listing menu setup with DIV and with "type of item layout"=image and description
I mean to see the original image size when I click on the thumbnail in product listing view instead of the current thumbnail.
Could be possible ? In which way ? thanks and sorry for these very basic questions.
I'm using the product listing menu setup with DIV and with "type of item layout"=image and description
I mean to see the original image size when I click on the thumbnail in product listing view instead of the current thumbnail.
Could be possible ? In which way ? thanks and sorry for these very basic questions.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by gberte67. Reason: solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99709
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic pop up image on listing product view
You can edit the view "product / listing_img_desc" and change :
By:
Code:
echo $this->image->display(@$this->row->file_path,false,$this->escape($this->row->file_name), '' , '' , $this->image->main_thumbnail_x, $this->image->main_thumbnail_y);
Code:
echo $this->image->display(@$this->row->file_path,true,$this->escape($this->row->file_name), '' , '' , $this->image->main_thumbnail_x, $this->image->main_thumbnail_y);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99731
by gberte67
Replied by gberte67 on topic pop up image on listing product view
it works like I expect , very good.
Many thanks
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds