- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 4
Product listing layout and style help needed
13 years 5 months ago #99777
by jtjohnson
Product listing layout and style help needed was created by jtjohnson
I have the Essentials version, and I've been able to pull apart the product listing HTML and CSS to a small degree, but I'm having a tough time finding specifically what files I need to change to pull off the presentation I'm looking for. I have attached two images, the one is the original results from the default HikaShop layout, the other is the desired results. Any help in that direction would be much appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99911
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product listing layout and style help needed
Hi,
You have to edit the view in Display > Views, edit "product / listing_xxx" (replace xxx by the used view).
And in this view edition you can move the elements as wanted.
Here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
You have to edit the view in Display > Views, edit "product / listing_xxx" (replace xxx by the used view).
And in this view edition you can move the elements as wanted.
Here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #99978
by jtjohnson
Replied by jtjohnson on topic Product listing layout and style help needed
Thanks, don't know why I didn't see that documentation before I started editing, it's made things a bit clearer. I believe I should've asked a more specific question though. I've found the place I need to change, I'm just not sure about how to get the description in there. I can move around elements and restyle them easy enough now, but the product description isn't currently part of the product listing. What would I need to do to pull that data, or if it's already available to show, what would I need to do to insert it?
Thanks for the quick response by the way.
Never mind, I think I just answered my own question. I missed the option in the configuration to show the image and the description in the product list . . .. Think I'm good to go.
Thanks for the quick response by the way.
Never mind, I think I just answered my own question. I missed the option in the configuration to show the image and the description in the product list . . .. Think I'm good to go.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by jtjohnson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds