- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Make Paypal Standard plugin have Max Total price
13 years 4 months ago #101977
by adzy1981
Make Paypal Standard plugin have Max Total price was created by adzy1981
Hi Guys,
I'm trying to hide the papyal standard option in the check-out if the order total (inc all taxes, shipping costs etc) is above a certain amount. I've been looking at my paypal.php file and tried to implement this:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/45125...ion-limit.html#89835
I didn't have any luck though.
I would like to know after what line in paypal.php and what code I should insert to achieve this. Lets say for example the paypal option should "hide" once the total equals or exceeds $10,000
I have Hikashop Essentials and its running on Joomla 1.5.26
Any help would be so greatly appreciated.
I'm trying to hide the papyal standard option in the check-out if the order total (inc all taxes, shipping costs etc) is above a certain amount. I've been looking at my paypal.php file and tried to implement this:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/45125...ion-limit.html#89835
I didn't have any luck though.
I would like to know after what line in paypal.php and what code I should insert to achieve this. Lets say for example the paypal option should "hide" once the total equals or exceeds $10,000
I have Hikashop Essentials and its running on Joomla 1.5.26
Any help would be so greatly appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #101991
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Make Paypal Standard plugin have Max Total price
Hi,
My solutions would be to :
1. Do it through your shipping method by:
- Creating a shipping method with a "Maximum price" option set to 10,000
- Setting the "Shipping method" option of your paypal payment method to the shipping method that you created
2. Editing the Paypal plugin code, which would require some PHP knowledge
.
Hope this will help you a little.
My solutions would be to :
1. Do it through your shipping method by:
- Creating a shipping method with a "Maximum price" option set to 10,000
- Setting the "Shipping method" option of your paypal payment method to the shipping method that you created
2. Editing the Paypal plugin code, which would require some PHP knowledge
Hope this will help you a little.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102058
by adzy1981
Replied by adzy1981 on topic Make Paypal Standard plugin have Max Total price
Thanks, but I would like another payment option to show if the goods are over $10,000, and simply hide the PayPal option if its above $10,000.
How would my Australia post plugin be useful for my example?
I still want the auspost shipping option to show regardless of the final total, it's the payment options i want restricted to an amount.
How would my Australia post plugin be useful for my example?
I still want the auspost shipping option to show regardless of the final total, it's the payment options i want restricted to an amount.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102064
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Make Paypal Standard plugin have Max Total price
I'm afraid that you won't be able to do that for now unless you edit the code of the payment plugins.
Next version of HikaShop in June will handle that possibility so if you can wait, I recommend that you wait for it.
Next version of HikaShop in June will handle that possibility so if you can wait, I recommend that you wait for it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102081
by adzy1981
Replied by adzy1981 on topic Make Paypal Standard plugin have Max Total price
Thanks for the heads up. Will the upgrade be available for those who may have purchased essentials in the last week?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #102112
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Make Paypal Standard plugin have Max Total price
Sure these modifications will be available for all version of Hikashop
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds