- Posts: 241
- Thank you received: 5
Map Registration Fields into Community Builder
- cberry1971
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago #102531
by cberry1971
Map Registration Fields into Community Builder was created by cberry1971
I had this topic (exact Subject name) earlier this year. Link below is the forum topic:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/77857...to-comm-builder.html
After upgrading to 2.1.2 it seems the mappings no longer work. Please advise as this is a important integration for our services.
Thanks as always.
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/77857...to-comm-builder.html
After upgrading to 2.1.2 it seems the mappings no longer work. Please advise as this is a important integration for our services.
Thanks as always.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102540
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Map Registration Fields into Community Builder
We didn't change anything regarding that in the latest version.
It is still the same patch which is present in in the latest version.
It is still the same patch which is present in in the latest version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cberry1971
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 241
- Thank you received: 5
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #102556
by cberry1971
Replied by cberry1971 on topic Map Registration Fields into Community Builder
ok i see what happened. some of the custom fields i mapped to cb were lost in the file:
administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php
I assume I can go and add the custom code i use to re-map??
Thanks again.
administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php
I assume I can go and add the custom code i use to re-map??
Thanks again.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by cberry1971.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102578
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Map Registration Fields into Community Builder
Hi,
I think so but it would better if you can put your custom code into a plugin and not directly in the HikaShop core.
Because if you modify a core file, you will lost your modification with updates.
Using a plugin will assure you that you code will not be lost and we never delete any trigger (we can improve them but we always keep a retro-compatibility).
Regards,
I think so but it would better if you can put your custom code into a plugin and not directly in the HikaShop core.
Because if you modify a core file, you will lost your modification with updates.
Using a plugin will assure you that you code will not be lost and we never delete any trigger (we can improve them but we always keep a retro-compatibility).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cberry1971
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 241
- Thank you received: 5
13 years 4 months ago #103106
by cberry1971
Replied by cberry1971 on topic Map Registration Fields into Community Builder
OMG... MY heart has just sunk and I'm trying not to panic.
Basically, the code in your new administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php file is not mapping user names into community builder.
I have had hundreds (literally) of orders since using 2.1.2 which have come thru and the CB mapping is not working. This code here:
Any way to fix this retroactively. Also needs to work going forward. I can dowgrade to 2.1.1 i guess.
Basically, the code in your new administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php file is not mapping user names into community builder.
I have had hundreds (literally) of orders since using 2.1.2 which have come thru and the CB mapping is not working. This code here:
Code:
$fields = array('cbactivation','id','user_id','approved','confirmed');
$values = array('\'\'',(int)$newUser->user_cms_id,(int)$newUser->user_cms_id,1,1);
if(!empty($addressData->address_firstname)){
$fields[]='firstname';
$values[]=$this->database->Quote($addressData->address_firstname);
}
if(!empty($addressData->address_middle_name)){
$fields[]='middlename';
$values[]=$this->database->Quote($addressData->address_middle_name);
}
if(!empty($addressData->address_lastname)){
$fields[]='lastname';
$values[]=$this->database->Quote($addressData->address_lastname);
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103247
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Map Registration Fields into Community Builder
This thread continues here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/3-bug-report/8...pping-user-name.html
I'll answer there.
I'll answer there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds