- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Removal of the order creation mail
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #103896
by Pim
Removal of the order creation mail was created by Pim
Hi,
I read somewhere that, in order to remove the order creation mail, you could edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php and remove the send of the email in the save function.
I found the order.php and also the save function.
Do I remove the following two lines? (I´m not a programmer...):
$send_email = $this->sendEmailAfterOrderCreation;
$dispatcher->trigger( 'onAfterOrderCreate', array( & $order,&$send_email) );
Or is there more/other?
Thanks in advance
I read somewhere that, in order to remove the order creation mail, you could edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php and remove the send of the email in the save function.
I found the order.php and also the save function.
Do I remove the following two lines? (I´m not a programmer...):
$send_email = $this->sendEmailAfterOrderCreation;
$dispatcher->trigger( 'onAfterOrderCreate', array( & $order,&$send_email) );
Or is there more/other?
Thanks in advance
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Pim.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103901
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Removal of the order creation mail
Hi,
You should just change:
var $sendEmailAfterOrderCreation = true;
to:
var $sendEmailAfterOrderCreation = false;
But it would be better to simply unpublish the order creation notification via the menu System>Emails (business edition). That way, you won't loose the change when you update.
You should just change:
var $sendEmailAfterOrderCreation = true;
to:
var $sendEmailAfterOrderCreation = false;
But it would be better to simply unpublish the order creation notification via the menu System>Emails (business edition). That way, you won't loose the change when you update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103903
by Pim
Replied by Pim on topic Removal of the order creation mail
Thanks Nicolas:-)
I only have the Essential, so I have to choose the first option.
Have a great day
I only have the Essential, so I have to choose the first option.
Have a great day
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds