Skip to main content

CSS - Best practice for Editing

More
13 years 4 months ago #105023 by budfox
Hello Nicolas

I've bought Hika Shop today for another client and I'm struggling to work out best practice for editing the CSS styles. I don't wish to do anything major, but my site has a dark blue background and I'd like to remove most of the white backgrounds that Hika Shop inserts.

The shop is at www.aromany.co.uk/shop-online

I can see that the white background is coming from a style within the page header, and although I read another thread about this I got a bit confused. It seems to me that even if I define my own styles, the ones generated within the page will take priority.

So, if you could offer a simple explanation of how best to change just a few colours I'd be very happy.

Thanks
Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #105057 by Jerome
Hi,

You can read the documentation about styling:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html

The FAQ about the CSS:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css

And this forum thread about different css solutions:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...hikashop.html#103023

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum