- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
How to modify layout view=product&layout=listing
13 years 4 months ago #105378
by canadatom
How to modify layout view=product&layout=listing was created by canadatom
Hi all,
I am trying to modify the layout of each product listed in product listing page, index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=product&layout=listing
e.g. I wanna move the price from left to bottom of the page, I browsed around in templ php in both catalog and product without luck, anyone can give me a quick hint on where can I find that php to modify with?
I am trying to modify the layout of each product listed in product listing page, index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=product&layout=listing
e.g. I wanna move the price from left to bottom of the page, I browsed around in templ php in both catalog and product without luck, anyone can give me a quick hint on where can I find that php to modify with?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105380
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to modify layout view=product&layout=listing
You need to edit the file "listing_img_title" of the product view via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105385
by canadatom
Replied by canadatom on topic How to modify layout view=product&layout=listing
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for your quick response, from firebug, I can see on the product listing page, it's table structure with the following
<tbody>
<td>hikashop_product_item_left_part</td>
<td>hikashop_product_item_right_part</td>
</tbody>
What I am trying to do is to move the price and add to cart to bottom, from product / listing_.php, I can't see there is a logic to do that, please advise.
Thanks for your quick response, from firebug, I can see on the product listing page, it's table structure with the following
<tbody>
<td>hikashop_product_item_left_part</td>
<td>hikashop_product_item_right_part</td>
</tbody>
What I am trying to do is to move the price and add to cart to bottom, from product / listing_.php, I can't see there is a logic to do that, please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105386
by canadatom
Replied by canadatom on topic How to modify layout view=product&layout=listing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105398
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to modify layout view=product&layout=listing
Hi,
You seems to be using the view "listing_img_desc", before "<div class="hikashop_product_item_left_part">" there is "<td valign="top">" change the "top" value by "bottom".
You seems to be using the view "listing_img_desc", before "<div class="hikashop_product_item_left_part">" there is "<td valign="top">" change the "top" value by "bottom".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105463
by canadatom
Replied by canadatom on topic How to modify layout view=product&layout=listing
Thanks, By wrap the td to a tr, I am able to have it in the bottom of each product row. Thanks again for your advices.
Another quick question about the product name style, it seems using my template style? Is it the best way to change my template css to style the product name?
Another quick question about the product name style, it seems using my template style? Is it the best way to change my template css to style the product name?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105532
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to modify layout view=product&layout=listing
Hi,
Yes, it would be easier for you to create custom css rules in order to style the product name.
Otherwise you can put it into a custom css file but in your template it would be more logical.
Regards,
Yes, it would be easier for you to create custom css rules in order to style the product name.
Otherwise you can put it into a custom css file but in your template it would be more logical.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds