- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Selection of products within sub menus
13 years 4 months ago #105760
by Kes
Selection of products within sub menus was created by Kes
I'm new to HikaShop - so apologies for dumb question.
I have multiple brands (A,B,C, ...) and multiple product categories (X,Y,Z,...). A brand can have products in several of the categories. I have a menu to let the user choose a brand, and submenu items for each brand to select the relevant categories. Selecting the brand menu item shows all the products for the brand, but then selecting a category submenu item shows products of that category for all brands, not just for the previously selected brand. How do I get the submenu to select products of the desired category from within the chosen brand only?
I have multiple brands (A,B,C, ...) and multiple product categories (X,Y,Z,...). A brand can have products in several of the categories. I have a menu to let the user choose a brand, and submenu items for each brand to select the relevant categories. Selecting the brand menu item shows all the products for the brand, but then selecting a category submenu item shows products of that category for all brands, not just for the previously selected brand. How do I get the submenu to select products of the desired category from within the chosen brand only?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105866
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Selection of products within sub menus
That's normal since that's two different links. If you want to combine the products categories/brands selection to display an intersection of both selection, you should use filters:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-filter-listing.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-filter-listing.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #106674
by Kes
Replied by Kes on topic Selection of products within sub menus
I have HikaShop Starter. I think Filters are only in Business, so I will get that and see what I can achieve. Thank you for the pointer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds