- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Force Menu On Checkout
13 years 3 months ago #107997
by garyb
Force Menu On Checkout was created by garyb
New to Hikashop and need a little help...
I've configured Hikashop to display 'the shopping cart' and a 'product categories menu' module on the left side of the page. This works fine except for the checkout page.
These modules in the left column cause the 'checkout' content to display past the right margin of the page.
I would like to remove the modules in the left column of the 'checkout page' only.
** I tried to use "Force a menu on checkout" and now the checkout page looks great.... however now when I add an item to the cart it goes directly to the 'checkout' page rather than just adding that item to the 'shopping cart' and allowing me to continue shopping (like it does without using "Force a menu on checkout".
What am I missing?
Thanks,
Gary
I've configured Hikashop to display 'the shopping cart' and a 'product categories menu' module on the left side of the page. This works fine except for the checkout page.
These modules in the left column cause the 'checkout' content to display past the right margin of the page.
I would like to remove the modules in the left column of the 'checkout page' only.
** I tried to use "Force a menu on checkout" and now the checkout page looks great.... however now when I add an item to the cart it goes directly to the 'checkout' page rather than just adding that item to the 'shopping cart' and allowing me to continue shopping (like it does without using "Force a menu on checkout".
What am I missing?
Thanks,
Gary
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108021
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Force Menu On Checkout
Hi,
The Force menu on checkout option doesn't change the redirection behavior of HikaShop when you add a product to your cart.
That is actually handled by the "when a product is added to the cart" option of the configuration.
The Force menu on checkout option doesn't change the redirection behavior of HikaShop when you add a product to your cart.
That is actually handled by the "when a product is added to the cart" option of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108150
by garyb
Replied by garyb on topic Force Menu On Checkout
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds