- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 1
disable login step if user is logged in
13 years 3 months ago #108148
by Ortix
disable login step if user is logged in was created by Ortix
During my checkout I have a login step, but whenever a user is logged in this step still appears as an empty page. Any ideas to fix this?
I'm using 1.6
I'm using 1.6
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago #108152
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic disable login step if user is logged in
Hi,
Can you show me how did you configured your checkout workflow ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Checkout'") through some screenshots ? if you're not using the last version of Hikashop you should update your version
.
Can you show me how did you configured your checkout workflow ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Checkout'") through some screenshots ? if you're not using the last version of Hikashop you should update your version
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108200
by Ortix
Replied by Ortix on topic disable login step if user is logged in
I wish i could but the shop is very heavily modified. I will ask the supervisor to look into upgrading..
I have included a screenshot of the config page
I have included a screenshot of the config page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108201
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic disable login step if user is logged in
The system should already redirect automatically to the next step if the user is already logged in. It sounds like a bug which has already been fixed so I also recommend upgrading.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #108208
by Ortix
Replied by Ortix on topic disable login step if user is logged in
if anyone is interested in the fix:
in the file: components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/login.php
Code:
if (!JFactory::getUser()->guest) {
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
$url = hikashop_completeLink('checkout&task=step&step=' . ($this->step + 1) . $url_itemid);
$app->redirect($url);
} else {
// all the other crap
}
in the file: components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/login.php
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Ortix.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds