- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 1
get product objects at checkout view (step.php)
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #110037
by Ortix
get product objects at checkout view (step.php) was created by Ortix
In the checkout phase (the step.php file) I want to display certain text based on what products are in the cart.
What would be the best way to do this (to get the products from the cart). In other words, WHERE should I do this? Currently I am trying to get the products with $this->rows but it's kind of messy.
I need to run some logic on the cart and set a single variable which will then trigger a text block to be displayed in the show.php file. Currently I'm trying to get the products in the view (shop.php) but that's too messy to understand. I just need the product names.
Any ideas?
What would be the best way to do this (to get the products from the cart). In other words, WHERE should I do this? Currently I am trying to get the products with $this->rows but it's kind of messy.
I need to run some logic on the cart and set a single variable which will then trigger a text block to be displayed in the show.php file. Currently I'm trying to get the products in the view (shop.php) but that's too messy to understand. I just need the product names.
Any ideas?
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Ortix.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago #110096
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic get product objects at checkout view (step.php)
If you want to access to your cart products through the "step" file of the checkout view, you'll have to use this variable :
Code:
$this->orderInfos->products
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds