how to change order numbering from alpha numberic
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #114903
by cctaco
HikaShop Business 2.6.0
PHP Version 5.6.16
Web Server Apache
Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable [ Ember ] 24-December-2015 19:30 GMT
how to change order numbering from alpha numberic was created by cctaco
How do I change the order numbering from alphanumberic to just numeric?
I see under config
Order
Order Number Format {automatic_code}
I believe that I'll need to clear out the orders from virtuemart and re import them, can you give clear directions on how to remove past orders and re import them from virtuemart database?
Joomla
I see under config
Order
Order Number Format {automatic_code}
I believe that I'll need to clear out the orders from virtuemart and re import them, can you give clear directions on how to remove past orders and re import them from virtuemart database?
Joomla
HikaShop Business 2.6.0
PHP Version 5.6.16
Web Server Apache
Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable [ Ember ] 24-December-2015 19:30 GMT
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by cctaco. Reason: more clarification
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114908
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic how to change order numbering from alpha numberic
You can use the format: {id}
And that will use the id of the order instead of the alphanumeric code.
If you want to set the order number to the order id it will be easier to simply run a query to update it via phpmyadmin than redoing the import. The query to use is:
UPDATE #__hikashop_order SET order_number=order_id WHERE 1;
where #__ is the prefix of your tables
And that will use the id of the order instead of the alphanumeric code.
If you want to set the order number to the order id it will be easier to simply run a query to update it via phpmyadmin than redoing the import. The query to use is:
UPDATE #__hikashop_order SET order_number=order_id WHERE 1;
where #__ is the prefix of your tables
The following user(s) said Thank You: cctaco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114917
by cctaco
HikaShop Business 2.6.0
PHP Version 5.6.16
Web Server Apache
Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable [ Ember ] 24-December-2015 19:30 GMT
Replied by cctaco on topic how to change order numbering from alpha numberic
Thank you for your reply, just to clarify I need to change order number format from {automatic_code} to {id} ??
And then do the same for the Invoice number format??
And then do the same for the Invoice number format??
HikaShop Business 2.6.0
PHP Version 5.6.16
Web Server Apache
Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable [ Ember ] 24-December-2015 19:30 GMT
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114919
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic how to change order numbering from alpha numberic
Yes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cctaco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114938
by cctaco
HikaShop Business 2.6.0
PHP Version 5.6.16
Web Server Apache
Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable [ Ember ] 24-December-2015 19:30 GMT
Replied by cctaco on topic how to change order numbering from alpha numberic
I did the query worked great, had a error the first go, but it took the second time.
UPDATE #__hikashop_order SET order_number=order_id WHERE 1;
I didn't notice the second _ removed it and all is swell.
Thanks things are working a little better now.
UPDATE #__hikashop_order SET order_number=order_id WHERE 1;
I didn't notice the second _ removed it and all is swell.
Thanks things are working a little better now.
HikaShop Business 2.6.0
PHP Version 5.6.16
Web Server Apache
Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable [ Ember ] 24-December-2015 19:30 GMT
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds