- Posts: 120
- Thank you received: 1
Popup Window Size
13 years 2 months ago #115906
by watashi
Popup Window Size was created by watashi
Hi,
I have configured Hikashop to push a popup window when customer presses button "Add to Cart". However, the window itself is too small, therefore a scrolldown bar appears on the right side. Then you need to scroll down to see buttons "Continue Shopping" and "Place an Order".
Please see enclosed screenshot for details.
Is it possible to resize the window?
I see widnow size is controlled by the below piece of code, but cant understand where it comes from: Hikashop or my template?
Screenshot:
I have configured Hikashop to push a popup window when customer presses button "Add to Cart". However, the window itself is too small, therefore a scrolldown bar appears on the right side. Then you need to scroll down to see buttons "Continue Shopping" and "Place an Order".
Please see enclosed screenshot for details.
Is it possible to resize the window?
I see widnow size is controlled by the below piece of code, but cant understand where it comes from: Hikashop or my template?
Code:
<div id="sbox-window" role="dialog" aria-hidden="true" class="shadow" style="z-index: 65557; left: 433px; top: 625px; width: 480px; height: 140px;"><div id="sbox-content" style="opacity: 1;" class="sbox-content-iframe"></div><a id="sbox-btn-close" href="#" role="button" aria-controls="sbox-window"></a></div>
Screenshot:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116125
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Popup Window Size
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116147
by watashi
Replied by watashi on topic Popup Window Size
Hi Nicolas,
I need to improve my search skills!
The provided solution works for me.
However, it is a hack of a core Hikashop file. I will need to keep it in mind every time I upgrade Hikashop. This is not really good. I understand it is not on todo list of Hikashop features?
I need to improve my search skills!
The provided solution works for me.
However, it is a hack of a core Hikashop file. I will need to keep it in mind every time I upgrade Hikashop. This is not really good. I understand it is not on todo list of Hikashop features?
You can edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/cart.php and change the line:
echo '<div style="display:none;"><a rel="{handler: \'iframe\',size: {x: 480, y: 140}}" id="hikashop_notice_box_trigger_link" href="'.hikashop_completeLink('checkout&task=notice'.$url_itemid,true).'"></a></div>';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116159
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Popup Window Size
Hi there,
You solution looks good even if, as you said, it's not very convenient when updating.
We'll think about adding something in the main configuration to change this.
You solution looks good even if, as you said, it's not very convenient when updating.
We'll think about adding something in the main configuration to change this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: watashi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds