- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 2
System Email Files
- ilovekratom
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 months ago #116555
by ilovekratom
System Email Files was created by ilovekratom
Hi guys, I need to reload a backup and only want to reload the file that controls the order creation notification under the Hikashop System Emails. Which file controls this? For some reason when an order is created the user receives the email confirmation and the system is putting their billing address as their shipping as well. The information is correct in the order, so it seems to be an issue with the confirmation email only. Thanks 
Hugs,
Natalie
Hugs,
Natalie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ilovekratom
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 2
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #116562
by ilovekratom
Replied by ilovekratom on topic System Email Files
For trouble shooting I first downloaded the most recent version of Hikashop business and exported order_creation_notification.html.php and copied and pasted that in Hikashop>System>Emails>Order status notification and pasted in the code below, erasing what was in there. I then placed a test order and the email notification received shows the billing address as the shipping. I then went back to Hikashop>System>Emails>Order status notification and selected the option"Remove HTML customization" and tried it again by placing another test order. Again the email notification received shows the billing address as the shipping address.
This does not happen with any other email notifications and the actual orders in the system have the addresses in the correct location. Let me know what you find. Thanks guys.
Hugs,
Natalie
This does not happen with any other email notifications and the actual orders in the system have the addresses in the correct location. Let me know what you find. Thanks guys.
Hugs,
Natalie
Code:
Code removed by a moderator. Please do not post complete file which come from the HikaShop package.
We already have them :)
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116650
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic System Email Files
We were able to reproduce the issue on our end and we're still investigating it for a solution. We should be able to provide one tomorrow.
Thanks for bearing with us in the mean time
Thanks for bearing with us in the mean time
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ilovekratom
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 2
13 years 2 months ago #116653
by ilovekratom
Replied by ilovekratom on topic System Email Files
Hi Nicolas, thank you
.
Hugs,
Natalie
Hugs,
Natalie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #116810
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic System Email Files
Hi Natalie,
We finally found out from where the problem was coming from and fixed it, you'll just have to edit the file "hikashop2.5\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\helper.php" and change these lines :
By :
We finally found out from where the problem was coming from and fixed it, you'll just have to edit the file "hikashop2.5\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\helper.php" and change these lines :
Code:
$shipping_address = $this->app->getUserState(HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.billing_address');
if(!empty($shipping_address))
$cartClass->loadAddress($order->cart, $shipping_address, 'object', 'shipping');
Code:
$shipping_address = $this->app->getUserState(HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.shipping_address');
if(!empty($shipping_address))
$cartClass->loadAddress($order->cart, $shipping_address, 'object', 'shipping');
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ilovekratom
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 2
13 years 2 months ago #116813
by ilovekratom
Replied by ilovekratom on topic System Email Files
Awesome! Thanks so much 
Hugs,
Natalie
Hugs,
Natalie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #116949
by Peter Pansky
Replied by Peter Pansky on topic System Email Files
it works,
thanks a lot for this fast support...
thanks a lot for this fast support...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123639
by shivali
Replied by shivali on topic System Email Files
Hi,
I am having exactly the same issue. I posted about it here yesterday. www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/861991-o...customer.html#123638
I checked for the helper.php file in the back end but am unable to find it! Attaching a screenshot so that you can see what I mean. There is no helper folder! What am I missing?
thanks.
I am having exactly the same issue. I posted about it here yesterday. www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/861991-o...customer.html#123638
I checked for the helper.php file in the back end but am unable to find it! Attaching a screenshot so that you can see what I mean. There is no helper folder! What am I missing?
thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123834
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic System Email Files
Hi,
The helper is in the backend, not in the front-end....
administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php
Regards,
The helper is in the backend, not in the front-end....
administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123906
by SG
Replied by SG on topic System Email Files
Hi,
I'm kind of lost cause I can't find
I see the following code in the helper.php file (under administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/)
I have hikashop 2.1.3
Thanks
I'm kind of lost cause I can't find
Code:
$shipping_address = $this->app->getUserState(HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.billing_address');
I see the following code in the helper.php file (under administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/)
Code:
function hikashop_getZone($type = 'shipping'){
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
$shipping_address = $app->getUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.'.$type.'_address',0);
$zone_id =0;
if(!empty($shipping_address)){
I have hikashop 2.1.3
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #123953
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic System Email Files
Hi,
Regards,
And I am sure that is the problem. The fix (and the problem) is for HikaShop 2.2.0 and is fixed in HikaShop 2.2.1I have hikashop 2.1.3
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds