- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Changing 'continue shopping' URL in pop-up
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127671
by paulus67
Changing 'continue shopping' URL in pop-up was created by paulus67
-- url of the page with the problem -- local
-- HikaShop version -- :Business 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- local server
-- Browser(s) name and version -- FF 24
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : x
I want to change the URL when clicking the "continue shopping ' button in the pop-up notice and not in the shopping cart itself
(I know i have tot do that the backend nconfig) Now after clicking customer stays on the same page
How can I do this >
PHP is located in chechout/notice.php and I think cahnges has to be made in this line
Any suggestions?
Thanx in advance
-- HikaShop version -- :Business 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- local server
-- Browser(s) name and version -- FF 24
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : x
I want to change the URL when clicking the "continue shopping ' button in the pop-up notice and not in the shopping cart itself
(I know i have tot do that the backend nconfig) Now after clicking customer stays on the same page
How can I do this >
PHP is located in chechout/notice.php and I think cahnges has to be made in this line
Code:
<div id="hikashop_add_to_cart_continue_div">
<?php echo $this->cartClass->displayButton(JText::_('CONTINUE_SHOPPING'),'continue_shopping',$this->params,'','window.parent.hikashop.closeBox(); return false;','id="hikashop_add_to_cart_continue_button"'); ?>
</div>
Any suggestions?
Thanx in advance
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127702
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Changing 'continue shopping' URL in pop-up
Hi,
The "continue shopping" button just close the popup box.
The "go to checkout" button redirect the user to another page.
Best will be to use the "go to checkout" button code to replace the "continue shopping" and changing the url at this moment.
Hope my explanation is clear enough.
Regards,
The "continue shopping" button just close the popup box.
The "go to checkout" button redirect the user to another page.
Best will be to use the "go to checkout" button code to replace the "continue shopping" and changing the url at this moment.
Hope my explanation is clear enough.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulus67
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127733
by paulus67
Replied by paulus67 on topic Changing 'continue shopping' URL in pop-up
Problem solved. This really did the trick.
Thanks Jerome, good support !
Thanks Jerome, good support !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds