- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 3
Change order backend toolbar?
11 years 6 months ago #194472
by pljuarez
Change order backend toolbar? was created by pljuarez
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
At back-end->Orders, when I click on any order, I can access to order information. I need change Order toolbar because I need to hide Invoice button because we doesn't need it. My customer uses SAP for this purposes and want to prevent erroneous invoice emissions.
Where can I edit this toolbar?.
Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
At back-end->Orders, when I click on any order, I can access to order information. I need change Order toolbar because I need to hide Invoice button because we doesn't need it. My customer uses SAP for this purposes and want to prevent erroneous invoice emissions.
Where can I edit this toolbar?.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194474
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change order backend toolbar?
Hi,
You can use some css to hide this button in backend.
Add this css property in the backend template css file:
You can use some css to hide this button in backend.
Add this css property in the backend template css file:
Code:
.toolbar-popup-invoice#invoice{
display: none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #194625
by pljuarez
Replied by pljuarez on topic Change order backend toolbar?
Hello, Xavier, I tried to add your solution:
1.- In /media/com_hikashop/css/backend_default.css. Resut = DON'T WORK
2.- In /administrator/templates/isis/css/template.css. Resut = DON'T WORK
Then I notice this property is assigned as "id" Selector
...and replace
With:
Same result in both css files, DON'T WORK
Also, when I activate the browser inspection tool and look for this property, style does not appear anywhere.
It is as if it had not loaded and I don't know why.
Is there any other way to hide it?
Regards
1.- In /media/com_hikashop/css/backend_default.css. Resut = DON'T WORK
2.- In /administrator/templates/isis/css/template.css. Resut = DON'T WORK
Then I notice this property is assigned as "id" Selector
...and replace
Code:
.toolbar-popup-invoice#invoice
Code:
#toolbar-popup-invoice#invoice
Same result in both css files, DON'T WORK
Also, when I activate the browser inspection tool and look for this property, style does not appear anywhere.
It is as if it had not loaded and I don't know why.
Is there any other way to hide it?
Regards
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by pljuarez.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194638
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change order backend toolbar?
Hi,
Yes sorry it must be a "#" instead of a dot.
I think it is not working because in the id there is another hashtag.
To remove this entry you can directly edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php" and in the function "form()" remove the line:
Yes sorry it must be a "#" instead of a dot.
I think it is not working because in the id there is another hashtag.
To remove this entry you can directly edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php" and in the function "form()" remove the line:
Code:
array('name' => 'Popup', 'icon' => 'invoice', 'id' => 'invoice', 'alt' => JText::_('INVOICE'), 'url' => $url_invoice, 'width' => 720),
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194931
by pljuarez
Replied by pljuarez on topic Change order backend toolbar?
Thanks, Xavier.
IT WORKS!!!
IT WORKS!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds