Add address in user account does not work
- WineColours
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #149883
by WineColours
Add address in user account does not work was created by WineColours
Hello,
I am a new user of hickshop and actually installed it some minutes ago.
Joomla: Current Version 3.2.3
HickaShop: downloaded it minutes ago
Browser: Google Chrome / Firefox Current Version
Template: yootheme
Extensions: Admin Tools by akeeba
Problem:
When I log in into the user account and the button "New" in the address administration then the screen fades to grey but no form is shown to enter an address. I can see a small part of a form in the lower left corner, but is behind the grey layer. I checked via firebug that all files are loaded without errors.
Thanks for the help and keep up the good work.
Andreas
I am a new user of hickshop and actually installed it some minutes ago.
Joomla: Current Version 3.2.3
HickaShop: downloaded it minutes ago
Browser: Google Chrome / Firefox Current Version
Template: yootheme
Extensions: Admin Tools by akeeba
Problem:
When I log in into the user account and the button "New" in the address administration then the screen fades to grey but no form is shown to enter an address. I can see a small part of a form in the lower left corner, but is behind the grey layer. I checked via firebug that all files are loaded without errors.
Thanks for the help and keep up the good work.
Andreas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149907
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add address in user account does not work
Hi,
That's a bug of your template which doesn't handle the popups properly. Go in the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop and change the "popup mode" to "mootools" and that should help.
That's a bug of your template which doesn't handle the popups properly. Go in the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop and change the "popup mode" to "mootools" and that should help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WineColours
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- WineColours
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 6 months ago #149937
by WineColours
Replied by WineColours on topic Add address in user account does not work
Thanks a lot. Changing the popup mode works perfectly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds