- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Create report to be used with UPS Worldship
- admindcusa
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #209106
by admindcusa
Create report to be used with UPS Worldship was created by admindcusa
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
I am new to Hikashop and not sure exactly how this works. I am trying to create a report for export that includes:
full name, shipping/billing address, email address, and product. The time cycle is a daily export. This cvs file then would be exported from Hikashop's reports to be used with UPS Worldship's importer.
I am not sure if I have to write a file for this or is there a way in the existing report selections to do this.
PLEASE HELP.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
I am new to Hikashop and not sure exactly how this works. I am trying to create a report for export that includes:
full name, shipping/billing address, email address, and product. The time cycle is a daily export. This cvs file then would be exported from Hikashop's reports to be used with UPS Worldship's importer.
I am not sure if I have to write a file for this or is there a way in the existing report selections to do this.
PLEASE HELP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209108
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Create report to be used with UPS Worldship
Hi,
I think the best for you will be to use a mass-action.
Thanks to that, you will be able to create a daily CSV file for the report in order to export the orders with the content you want.
You can read more about the mass-action in that tutorial documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...massaction-form.html
Regards,
I think the best for you will be to use a mass-action.
Thanks to that, you will be able to create a daily CSV file for the report in order to export the orders with the content you want.
You can read more about the mass-action in that tutorial documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...massaction-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admindcusa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- admindcusa
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #209722
by admindcusa
Replied by admindcusa on topic Create report to be used with UPS Worldship
That works great, but I have two more little questions, that I need answered to the mass action area.
1) Triggers: If I set this to "Every Days" and "After an order is created" will it only export the items for that day and not repeat prior day orders created? I cannot have it duplicate orders from other days prior that are processed.
2) What is the function limitations "start" and "value" do?
Again, very new to your cart system...
Thank you.
Jon
1) Triggers: If I set this to "Every Days" and "After an order is created" will it only export the items for that day and not repeat prior day orders created? I cannot have it duplicate orders from other days prior that are processed.
2) What is the function limitations "start" and "value" do?
Again, very new to your cart system...
Thank you.
Jon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #209730
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Create report to be used with UPS Worldship
Hi,
1. The best to export all the orders of one day only one time is to use the trigger "Every days". But that will export all the orders, not only the orders of the desired day so there will be double entries. A solution could be to create a specific order field, then in the mass action set an action to fill that custom field with a value, and then still in this same massaction add a filter on that custom field. That way, the mass action will be launched every days, and get all the orders without the specific value in the custom field. Hope this is clear enough
2. The limitation part allow to, in this case, restrict the number or orders which will be exported. This is useful to not have too many data which could create a timeout, or will consume to many resources.
1. The best to export all the orders of one day only one time is to use the trigger "Every days". But that will export all the orders, not only the orders of the desired day so there will be double entries. A solution could be to create a specific order field, then in the mass action set an action to fill that custom field with a value, and then still in this same massaction add a filter on that custom field. That way, the mass action will be launched every days, and get all the orders without the specific value in the custom field. Hope this is clear enough
2. The limitation part allow to, in this case, restrict the number or orders which will be exported. This is useful to not have too many data which could create a timeout, or will consume to many resources.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admindcusa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- admindcusa
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #210019
by admindcusa
That works perfect..gee, should read the documentation first...LOL One more fast question with creating this export and that should do it...When I export in the address_state field it is stating: state_South_Carolina_4304
I need that export field only to say: SC or South Carolina...... UPS will not take both...
Thanks.
Jon
Replied by admindcusa on topic Create report to be used with UPS Worldship
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
That works perfect..gee, should read the documentation first...LOL One more fast question with creating this export and that should do it...When I export in the address_state field it is stating: state_South_Carolina_4304
I need that export field only to say: SC or South Carolina...... UPS will not take both...
Thanks.
Jon
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by admindcusa.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #210020
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Create report to be used with UPS Worldship
Hi,
I think that this topic is what you are looking for
www.hikashop.com/forum/import-export-csv...v-export.html#194492
I think that this topic is what you are looking for
www.hikashop.com/forum/import-export-csv...v-export.html#194492
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds