Skip to main content

upload multiple images using custom fields

More
1 year 7 months ago #365784 by rasheed1011
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.1.3
-- Joomla version -- : 5.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.3.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google chrome

Hi,

I have created a custom field of type image. I am able to upload only 1 image. how can i upload multiple images and how can i limit number of images that can be uploaded?

regards
Abdul Rasheed Mohammed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #365787 by nicolas
Hi,

Change the type of the custom field to "AJAX image". You'll get extra options, including one to support multiple images.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #365790 by rasheed1011
When using Ajax image.. image thumbnail is not visible in cart instead it is showing file name.

Also I dont see option to remove or change the image once uploaded.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #365791 by nicolas
Hi,

Did you activate the "deletable" setting of the custom field ?

The image is supposed to display in the cart. Please provide the URL of the product page so that we can check on the issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #365792 by rasheed1011
Yes, I have set it to deletable but still not able to delete it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #365793 by nicolas
I'm surprised you're saying that you can't delete images with it, or that you can't see the images. I'm not able to reproduce that on my end.

Please provide the URL of the product page so that we can check on the issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #365809 by rasheed1011
i dont see the option to delete the uploaded pic below is the URL
www.mailedbysanta.com/index.php/products...magnets-customizable

also i have attached the snapshot of settings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #365810 by rasheed1011
also. i am unable to files separately. all the files have to added together. i am not able to add another to upload once the upload is done. if i click upload icon, it is downloading first uploaded pic
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by rasheed1011.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #365814 by nicolas
Hi,

I think that your problems comes from view overrides.
Can you switch temporarily to the default template of Joomla on your frontend, and try again with the default template ?
It should definitely help with seeing the delete icons. If so, it means that the issue comes from a file in the templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop folder. Probably in the "upload" subfolder there.
So try renaming the upload subfolder to something else via FTP in order to deactivate the overrides inside it.

Also, on your link I was able to select several images and all of them were added. I was also able to select several images several times with the upload icon or drag & drop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #365879 by rasheed1011
I am not able to delete the pic once selected. even though i have delete enabled on the custom field setting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #365882 by nicolas
Hi,

Yes. Looking at it on your website, I think this issue comes from a view override in your template.
Because I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my local test website with the same configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum